Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Beautiful dog

Hello and happy Tuesday!
Dogs are my fav animals, actually we have a Cocker Spaniel called Chicky as a member of our family. Today, I would like to show you a card I made using a dog image as main focus:

The image is Alsatian by Fitztown. This is a freebie I won a few weeks ago and thought it would be great to make a masculine card. I colored it with Koh.i.noor aquarelable pencils and cut it out. Then, I used a double oval mat (white/black) to mat the image both cut with Oval die cut (Sizzix).


I used a stamped micro-corrugated cardstock (Alt) and some more cardstock. I used a balck ribbon (Crafty Ribbons) and made a knot too.



Challenges:
Artistic Inspirations: AG/masculine
Eureka: animal friends
Love to scraps: AG
Make it Monday: AG
Melonheadz: for the boys
My craft creations: AG
The paper nest dolls: AG
CAS on Sunday: masculine card
OSATT: Use a digi
Really reasonable ribbon: one for the boys w/ribbons
Brown sugar: use a die cut/punch

EDITED: I MADE TOP  5 AT EUREKA!!!!!!

Eureka


21 comments:

  1. Ardilla, love that image on your gorgeous card that I saw at MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the corrugated cardstock. for joining us at Melonheadz Friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image Ardilla and love the background..really makes the image POP...
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card...love the sketch...love the background...well done...
    thanks for playing along at OSAAT
    cheers Lady-DT/OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ardilla,

    This card is just lovely. I do so love that image too. You could certainly get a variety of card themes with this image.

    Thanks for joining us this week for our 200th Challenge at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck.

    Lynn, OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. LMK-Let me know. My email is grohcm at gmail dot com. Send a link with an email so I can find your card again.
    Thanks
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the freebie! You made a great masculine card. I really love it. Thanks for letting us know you made a card with one of our freebies. It's great to know these are being used. I will be posting a link to your blog on our Facebook page. Thanks!
    Ema
    Fitztown DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a real beauty thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card for a mae Adri but also for any doglovers too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card and image Ardilla. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a handsome looking dog Ardilla - he really is lovely. I like the way your papers pick up the colours of his fur. This is a lovely card.

    Thank you so much for joining us at the OSAAT challenge this week, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous and fabulous coloring of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card for a male. Love the background DP that you chose and the black ribbon finishes it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Card You did a fab job, great to see you at Make it Monday blog. Happy Crafting Ange:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great manly card! The dog is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card.
    Thanks for join us at OSAAT.
    DT Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning! Wow, I can't believe you stamped that background. A great card for any animal lover! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week. Best, CG (OSAAT DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE this!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great card! I love the texture added to your design paper! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon for our Masculine Challenge. Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card for someone who love dogs. Thank you for joining our Anything goes Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card....it is a perfect For The Boys' card ..thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...