Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pocket card #1

Hello and happy Sunday!

Today I want to show you a card I just learn to made using the tutorial from El Baul de Andrea on FB:


I used Folia paper, some red cardstock, stickers, ribbon and some red gems. Faux stitches on the tags. the best of the pockets is that one of them can be used to hold a gift ($$$)...


I made two, this one is for my daughter... I hope you like it!!! You can see the other one HERE.
I would like to enter this into the challenges:
Crafty Hazelnuts extra: Anything Christmas
Pumkin Spice: ribbons or bows
A creative romance: Christmas
Brown Sugar: Christmas
Chocolate coffee and cards: Happy Holidays
Craftitude: AG/ Christmas sparkle
Wags and whiskers: Christmas
Crafty ribbons: AG w/ ribbons
Hanna and friends: Christmas
Cuttin and stampin: anything w/ pocket
Crafty Creations: Gift holder card
Happy campers: Christmas
Unstampabelles: Christmas
Ready teddy go: contemporary Christmas

13 comments:

  1. That is a great style of card. Thanks for joining us at unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pocket card. Thank you for playing along with us at Cuttin' and Stampin' pocket challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC,good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well constructed and cute too! A great card. Thanks for entering at Unstampabelles for our Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! And the concept is fab! Thanks for joining us at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it is a really beautiful card, and they´re just soooo fast and easy to make in just a few minutes, if we´re short of something. I´ve taught this model for many many years, and we also used it quite some years ago on Multiply for that swap back then, don´t you remember? I would think, you still had it from those days, as you too joined that swap too, but I also know, how we some times forget, we already have something, because we´ve collected sooo much over the years ha ha ha. But this one is just such a fast and easy one, that I often pulls out again, if I´m a bit short of time, exactly because it´s sooo fast and easy and still looks like a million. And you did an awesome job on this one here too, it´s gorgeous, and I even think, you got this cardstock from me in that swap back then? I have something exactly the same here still, and sooo funny cause the girls were actually just cutting out some of these cute bears, when they´ve been here this week-end, and I don´t think, I´ve used much of it since then either, and then you just show this today, that´s a bit fun, I think, almost like we both had the same minds ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card...love the colors! Thanks for sharing with us on Cuttin' and Stampin'...Great images also!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Craftitude, your project is Beautiful

    hugs DT Norma jean

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh so cute, thanks for joining us at craftitude and good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your gift card, a great idea and love your super cute bears too!! Thanks for joining us at Ready Teddy Go this time and good luck in the prze draw, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering this lovely creation for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cards - thanks for joining in our Christmas Challenge at UnstampaBelles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Contemporary Christmas’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
    Debbie Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...