Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas tree - traditional colors

Hello and happy Sunday!
As I tell you yesterday, I am making cards for a friend and as they are last minute cards, I am rushing!!!
I would like to show you what I made:


The cute Christmas tree is Jellypark freebie for the newletters' readers. I love it!!! I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I cut it with an oval die cut and made the same with the red cardstock mat. I used some glitter for the lights bulbs and the stars.


I used green cardstock and a new embossing folder (I don't remember the name of it). I used more red cardstock for the mat.


I used a Crafty Ribbons lights ribbon to embellish it.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Jellypark: Christmas
A creative romance: sparkle at Christmas
4 krafty girlz: AG
Chocolate coffee and cards: Happy holidays
Craft 4 eternity: AG
Crafty hands: Season greetings
Creative corner: CAS
Digi Haven: red and green
Sister act card: AG
Aud sentiment: Christmas
Stempelsonne: AG
Crafty hazelmutz extra: Christmas
Sweet pea stampers: AG
Crafty Hazelnutz: last minute cards
Di's digis: anything Christmas
Drunken stampers: embossing

22 comments:

  1. Eine schicke Tannenbaumkarte.
    Danke daß du bei der SsC mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice card, even I must admit, I´m not too keen of this green for Christmas thoug ha ha ha. But ofcause it´s always nice with a new view to things and also Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas lights ... especially when they are on my tree .
    Your ribbon is so cool :)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven:)

    Crafty Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous embossing and image. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine großartiges Werk hast Du da gewerkelt
    Hab herzlichen Dank für Deine TN bei der SteSo
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card, and I like the embossed background. Thank you for sharing your card at Sweet Pea Stampers "Christmas/Newyear". We wish you good luck and hope to see you again. A Merry Christmas and a Crafty Newyear! Sylvia, DT-Sweet Pea Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love that ribbon with the Christmas lights! Thanks for joining the Drunken Stampers this week for the "embossing" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, great colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls. Merry Christmas & Happy new year and thank you for all your support joining in our challenges xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute tree, and great design, love the new folder you used never saw one before. Thanks for playing along with us at The Drunken Stampers for the embossing challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another great Christmas card, Ardilla! Today I'm wearing my Jellypark DT hat! Thanks so much for joining our Christmas challenge at Jellypark Friends! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice! Great image and I love that fun ribbon that goes so well with your colouring. So glad you joined us at Drunken Stampers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing this lovely card for The Sweet Pea Stampers 'Christmas/New Year' challenge - hope to see more of your lovely crafting soon - Hazel, Design Team - thanks also for entering my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great embossing and I LOVE that ribbon! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this fortnight of “Christmas/New Year” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Chocolate Coffee and Cards Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Mikha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the image and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Digi Designs Challenge! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card. Thanks for joining us in our last challenge of 2013. Hope to see more of your creations in 2014.
    Julie T
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute I love the ribbon you've used to match our jellypark christmas tree digi. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends for our Christmas Challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven Challenge, Happy New Year & Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Brilliant card, lots of lovely sparkle, thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance Sparkle challenge. Hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...