Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Purple Christmas set

Hello and happy Friday!
Today I want to show you a set I made of ATC and tag. The challenge at El Baul de Andrea on Facebook was to make a tag and an ATC in purple tones, including and inchie with Christmas theme. I learn about this challenge 4 days ago and made it today, and upload it two minutes before the challenge ended!!!!!! This is what I made:


The cute robin is by Just Some Lines, it´s a freebie for Christmas and think he is very cute!!! I colored it with Koh.i.noor aquarelable pencils and cut it out.


For the ATC, I used some purple cardstock and Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added a gingham ribbon, glitter, a purple cardstock inchie with a metallic purple snowflake and a purple rhinestone.


For the tag, I used one from Sarabooks Amethyst word book. I used two different purple gingham ribbons, glitter and a metallic purple snowflake and a purple rhinestone on the inchie.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Just some lines: 3 or more embellishments
Delightful: you are a gem
Dream it up: holidays in a hurry
Happy campers: glitter it
Hanna and friends: Christmas
DRS designs: glitter it up
MilkCoffee: non traditional colors
Paper Crafting Journey: it's christmas time
365 cards: 338 feathered
365 cards: 339 tag with non traditional colors
Paper Pretties: Christmas
Scrappers delight: sparkle
Simon says: create your own background
Stampin' royalty: snowflakes
Creative crafts: non traditional colors
Crafty Hazelnutz extra: Christmas

EDITED: I MADE TOP THREE AT JUST SOME LINES!!!!!!!!!


18 comments:

  1. This is adorable. So love the vibrant purple colouring.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. He makes me giggle. Love the colors too
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapper's Delights Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! :) You know how I love me a good purple design! This is absolutely adorable Ardilla! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful Card.
    Thank you playing Hanna & Friends.

    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your purple Christmas set!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Just Some Lines
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card and tag set. Love the purples you have used x Thanks for joining us over at MilkCoffee Challenge x

      Milkcoffee Challenges

    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an inspired idea to colour the robins in shades of purple.They look so sweet.Pretty ATC and tag.Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines.Hope to see you again next time :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just perfect for our just some lines challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so sweet, Ardilla! I love both backgrounds. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun cards, tags, and colors! Thanks for joining the challenge at Dreamweaver!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! I personally think purple should be the main colour at Christmas. But then I'm biased as it's my favourite! :-) Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful purple card and tag Ardilla. Love all the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges and good luck in our "Non-Traditional Christmas Colours" challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely set ! Thanks for joining Milk Coffee Stamps challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute! I like that you didn't use traditional reds & greens! Thanks for playing with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Regal in purple! Thanks for sharing with us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for entering this lovely card and tag for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cute idea....brrrrr!!!! Most appropriate for the season, made me laugh! Thank you for joining the Dreamweaver Stencils Holidays in a Hurry challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful!

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends!

    LG Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...