Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

For the birds

Hi again...
I keep working on my friend's cards (cards in a rush)... {whole story here}
This is one more card I made:


The image is December Stamp of the month at From the Heart Stamps and it´s called For the birds. I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils and used some glitter for the hat of the snowman. I cut it with a circle die cut and made the same for the blue mat.


I used blue and white cardstock. For the white I used Sizzix Snowflakes embossing folder and for the blue one Sizzix Dots embossing folder.


To embellish it I punched out a snowflake and a blue rhinestone, glued it with foam tape. I doodled some stitches with glitter pens (blue and silver).


I would like to enter this card into the follwoing challenges:
From the heart: stamp of the month challenge
I {heart} sketches: #47
4 krafty girlz: AG
Happy campers: Christmas
Crafty calendar: cold and frosty
Crafty Hazelnutz: last minute card/not shown project
Drunken stampers: embossing
Pumpkin spice: anything holiday
Sweet stampin': white + another color
Challenges and candies: winter and magic


17 comments:

  1. This is really an awesome card Adri, and I love just the embossingfolder, the color, I absolutely LOVE the snowman and all the rest, so this is really up my alley that´s for sure. I love this one.
    Have a wonderful time here before the Big Day and don´t forget to take time to enjoy it with your family too hun okay.
    I hope, that you´ll all have a wonderful Christmas and a HAppy New Year as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!

    With love from The Netherlands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant project - thank you for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck and all the best for 2014 x Judith DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Ardilla! Love your coloring on the image and a great use of embossing folders! Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers for the embossing challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo cute!!! That snowman is adorable and I love the stitching! Thanks for joining the Drunken Stampers this week for the "embossing" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a super cute card, I so love snowmen. the stitching you did is awesome, thanks for playing along with us at the Drunken Stampers for the embossing challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely adorable! Glad you played with the Drunken Stampers again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card the blue is so nice. Thank you for calling in at Sweet Stampin' this week. Happy Christmas. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a darling snowman Ardilla!! :) Love your snowflake embossing too! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for a great New Year my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the embossing and the cute snowman. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, love it. Thanks for playing along at FROM THE HEART.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ardiall, this is lovely. Your coloring looks wonderful and i like the bling on snowman hat and the embossed background fits perfect.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM and Sketch Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  13. So. Incredibly. Cute!!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card, love the image and the embossing is a lovely touch. Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah this is super, what a cute image. Thanks for sharing on The Crafty Girls Challenge this time, Hope you have a wonderful New Year, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is adorable...your coloring is amazing! Thank you for playing along with From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...