Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

A penguin card

Hello!
I am back after a few days of absence... I wasn't inspired and didn´t want to craft, don´t know why, but today I have something to show you:


The cute image is by SKdigis, Chilly the penguin,  and it was a freebie last month for the ones that linked cards on the FANtastic linking party, hopefuly next year will be back :) I colored it with Koh.i.noor aquarelable pencils. I placed it on a green cardstock mat and glittered the snow and the top of the hat.


I didn´t use dp, only white cardstock and Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder. A little bit more of green cardstock for the mats.


The only embellishment is a pewter snowflake brad on a green penant. Hope you like it!

I can tell you this card fits with the weather we are having here, since this morning we are having snow and the T° dropped dramatically... this little fellow would be very happy around :)

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
I {heart} sketches: sketch #45
Add a little dazzle: embossing
Crafting by design: AG/ penguins
Inky Impressions: winter/snow
Paper Pretties: Christmas
Simon Says: make your own background
Everybody Art: winter
Papertake weekly: AG
Artistic Inspirations: winter wonderland
Cards for men: AG
Created with love: Christmas
Digi Sketch: Christmas
Paper playtime: AG
Scrapbook stamp society: AG + glitter
Sparkle n sprinkle: glitter/embossing powder/flocking
Crafty Hazelnutz extra: Christmas

14 comments:

  1. Great card, Ardilla! That penguin is adorable! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute! Love your card and how you backed the panels in green. Great coloring too. So glad you decided to do something with him and enter him into the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as cute as can be. Great contrast colors with the white background. Thanks for playing the Christmas challenge at Created With Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little guy is so cute!! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions!
    -Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card here Adri, and I love that little penguin, and also the embossed background looks fabulous on it too. Glad you got the mojo back again, but I sure know, what you mean, as I feel the exact same right now d´for some reason.
    I hope, you´re all safe for the hurricane over there right now? Here it´s completely crazy for the moment, and we´ve just lost the cup for our parbol antenna, so now I just hope, the storm wount take my internet antenna too, as we only have wireless signals, but if I´m suddenly gone, you know why.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable penguin. Looks like your mojo is back. Detail embossing and green mats well done. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweet card, thanks for playing along at FTH this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful penguin and I love the embossed panels! Thanks for joining Created With Love Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely penguin loving the embossed snowflake background. Thankyou for joining our challenge at artistic inspirations. Hope to see more of your work next time round.
    Good luck
    Fiona
    DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so adorable - Love the clean colors of white & green - Very stand out card :) I invite you to join the Arts & Crafts Challenge here: http://pinandtack.wordpress.com/2013/12/01/craft-it-up-with-pin-tack-arts-crafts-challenge-1/

    Be creative and support the pigs!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne Q

    ReplyDelete
  11. Completely adorable! I love the green accent too! So glad you joined us at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous project!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card, love the fabulous embossed background and cute penquin too.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for entering this lovely cute card for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...