Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Penguin in blue

Hello and happy Saturday!!! It's me again...
When I thought I finished with Christmas cards, one friend of mine asked me to do for her a few more Christmas cards.
The thing is, here where I live, just few people celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December, but New Year is a big celebration and they use the same symbols that we use for Christmas. And for some, Christmas is celebrated on the 7th of January. In the next days I 'll make some cards and show you... they will be simple and not to fancy as I have to rush (LOL).
This is the second one (you can see the first one here):


The image is SKdigis Penguin (freebie for November) and I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I placed it on a red mat. I used glitter for the top of the hat and the snow.


 I used light blue cardstock and Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background. I cut the corners with a round punch.


I used blue and red Christmas bakers twine (Doodlebug) to embellish it and also I punched a snowflake, a daisy (yes, it´s a flower) and a red rhinestone and built it with foam tape to give dimension to the snowlfake in the corner of the image.


I would like to enter this into the challenges:
Challenges and candies: winter magic
Crafty hands: Season greetings/winter
Brown sugar: AG
Delicious doodles: white Christmas
Patti's creations: snowy scene
MilkCoffee: any Christmas creation
2 creative chicks: Christmas/winter
Simon says: bling
Feeling crafty: Christmas
Mema's: Christmas/winter
One crazy stamper: Christmas
Inky chicks: Christmas
Just inspirational: snow

16 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I just love snowmen AND Penguins too, so this is just me. It´s gorgeous colored and in such lovely colors too. Another great job done here Adri.
    I hope, you and your family will have a wonderful christmas, even I know, you´ll probably miss your family around, when you´re so far away from them all, but hope, it´ll be a wonderful time for you all anyway. Have a wonderful week-end ahead here now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you have made for our challenge!!
    Thank you for joining us at "Izazovi i Slatkiši", I hope to see you again and good luck :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, love the image.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Patties Creations Challenge Blog for our challenge of Snowy Scene.
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly - DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW! LOVE IT Adriana... Gorgeous!!!! HUGS.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, that's so adorable! I love the embossed background too! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing in our "Snowy Scene within the Image" Challenge #82!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Ardilla love the penguin image Have a great day and A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing such a cute card. We at Mema's Crafts would like to say thanks for stopping by and playing with us. Come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card :) Thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles.
    Shelley ( DD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card. Love the embossed details in the background x Thanks for joining us over at MilkCoffee Challenge x
    Milkcoffee Challenges
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card thank you for entering feeling crafty challenge
    and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penguin in blue is just so cute! What a sweet card!
    Thank you for joining our Milk N Coffee Challenge!
    hugs, Rita DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. A super card and a fantastically fun image. I love your embossed background.

    Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, TFS with us at OCS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cute card. thanks for playing along at CraftyHands

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...