Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Otras tarjetas selladas / Another stamped cards

Estas son algunas de las tarjetas que estuve estampando, y lo más divertido fue hacer el realce (embossing). Algunas las pinté otras las dejé como son, pero creo que las tarjetas quedaron lindas =)










These are some of the cars i was stamping and embossing. Some of them I aquarelle painted and some others left them as they are. I think the cards are OK. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...