Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mi primer LO - My first LO

No podía terminar el mes de las manualidades y no hacer scrapbook por primera vez. Era algo que tenía pendiente... así que empecé. Hice mi primer LO, dedicado a mi hijita, el primer día en casa después de la maternidad. Utilicé un regalo de una amiga "Penelope's potpourri 8 x 8 memory book kit".








I couldn´t finish the Crafts' Month without making some scrapbook for first time. This was something that I wanted to do... so, I started. I made my first LO, dedicated to my daughter, the first day at home after maternity room. I used a gift from a friend "Penelope's potpurri 8 x 8 memory book kit".


2 comments:

  1. VERY CUTE LAYOUT...YOU WILL BE HOOKED NOW ON SCRAP BOOK LAYOUTS.....YOU DID AND AWESOME JOB.....
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...I HAVE BECOME A FOLLOWER
    AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN MINE. ALSO COME
    OVER TO
    http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/
    AN CHECK OUT OUR FUN CHALLENGE WE HAVE GOING
    ON AND THE PRIZES ARE AWESOME THIS TIME AROUND
    AND THEN POP ON OVER TO THE STORE TO SEE WHAT
    OUR CREATORS HAVE....
    BIG HUGS
    CJ
    http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, new to the site, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...