Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mas tarjetitas



Estuve haciendo mas tarjetas, algunas femeninas y otras masculinas...

Para esto usé el mismo patrón de mi tarjeta publicada el día 10 de marzo.

Todas fueron hechas con papel liso, papel estampado, stickers 3D, cintas, embelishments, y alguna palabrita...

el patron de las tarjetas es el mismo utilizado el 10 de marzo. (Tarjeta con verde)

I made femenine and masculine cards...

All of them were made with plain color cardstock, patterned paper, 3D stickers, ribbons, embelishments, and some sentiment...

the card sketch is the same I used in March 10th (Green color in my card)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...