Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tarjeta usando color verde / Green color in my card - Twisted Thursday Challenge

This card I made using green color (+ some others), was made to be part of the s2g challenge for this week. http://s2gpapercraftingcontest.blogspot.com/


It´s a card-envelope with a green pocket and a green tag.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the color combination! ^_^

    And I love all your cards! I wish i could learn how to combine different patterned papers too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little tag that pulls out. Thanks for playing along at S2G's Twisted Thursday. Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...