Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Señaladores - Bookmarks


Hice señaladores usando la tecnica scrap. Usé diferentes papeles, stickers, cintas, sacabocados y embelishments. En todos, en la parte de atrás tiene una cita de la Biblia.

I made bookmarks using scrap technique. I used different papers, stickers, ribbons, punches and embelishments. In all of them, in the back, there is a Bible quotation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...