Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dos tarjetas simples



Esta otra tarjeta la hice combinando colores violeta, lila y rojo, usando un sacabocados para las flores y botones. Es una tarjeta simple, pero alegre y hecha con mucho amor!!!!!

In this other card I combined violet, lilac and red colors, I used a shape punch for the flowers and buttons. It´s a very simple card, but happy and made with a lot of love!!!!!!

Me encanta el patchwork... pero lo hice en papel.

Elegí de los hermosos retacitos que tengo de papeles nueve cuadraditos y los ubiqué en un esquema de 3 x 3, usé los sacabocados, a algunos cuadraditos los agujereé y a otros les pegué las formitas en un color contrastante o uno de los colores que hay en la base. Para unificar usé un papel violeta claro (no lila) y con trazos blancos hice la imitación de las puntadas. Lo terminé con un lazo de cinta traslúcida rosa bien claro (parece blanco).

I like patchwork... but I did it in paper.

I chose from my scrap papers nine squares and put them in a scheme of 3 x 3, I used punches in some squares I did punch them in another ones I glued the shapes in a different color or in one of the colors from the base. To unify I used a paper in violet and with white I did the stitches. I finished ti with a transparent ribbon in very clear pink (it looks white).




1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...