Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Balloon bear

Hello!
I would like to show you a new card:



The image is by Imagine That and I colored it with alcohol based markers. (To myself: I need ot learn how to color balloons!!)


I used Folia paper as background. I used pink ribbon and a cute bow as embellishment. I guess my favorite size of bows are small, as I never do big ones.


I hope you like it!




Challenges:

Simon says: AG
Scrappers delight: AG
Crafty hazelnut's: patterned paper
A beautiful mess: AG
As you like it: big or small bows?
Aurora Wings. Clean and simple
Craft Dee bowz: handmade bow
Crafting from the heart: AG
Craft your passion: AG
Eureka: AG
Melonheadz: ribbon/lace/twine

9 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute! I think you did a great job with those tricky balloons, and the bow is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks so much for playing along at the AYLI bow challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - I like how the layout makes it look like the balloons have lifted the cute bear! By the way, your balloons look great. Thanks for joining the ATG challenge at Eureka stamps this week. Dorothy S, Eureka DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. And your balloons look good. Love the background paper as well.
    Lisa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and colours Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Ardilla! Looks like she's floating up through a rainbow. Thanks so much for joining our CAS challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Great project. Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at A Beautiful Mess good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Crafty Hugs Jen (DT/Owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...