Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, May 27, 2016

Bloom where you are planted

Hello and happy Friday!
I had an accident today when closing the gates at home, my right thomb was traped between the two parts and now I have a very unhealthy finger (sorry for any typing  mistake). I hope it heals soon because I  don't know if I can  make cards like this, the Dr told me to expect my nail to fall :(
Today I would like to show you a card I made (not today, early in the week):


The image is the one for the monthly challenge at From the Heart stamps. I colored it with alcohol based markers and feel very happy with the result. I cut it with a circle die.


I used green cardstock for the background, and a mix and match patterned papers (Poligrphservis and Folia).


I used a green ribbon with golden edges as embellishment and nothing else, I feel it was enough for the LO.


Challenges:

From the heart: stamp of the month
I heart sketches: # 153
A beautiful mess: AG
Crafting with friends: AG
Cut it up: use any sketch
Simon says. AG
Jo's scrap Shack: AG
Simply papercraft: AG
Crafting with an attitude: AG
Crafty Girls Creations: AG
Crafty ribbon: flowers
Inspiration Destination: AG

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Jo’s Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Ardilla and great take with coloring Hamlet in his Planter.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month May Challenge and also our Sketch CHallenge with a tWiSt # 153 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Ardilla, like that cute little piggy! Thank you so much for playing in our Funday Friday challenge this week! Hope you have a great Memorial Day weekend and Holiday!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun, happy card! I love that cute pig; she looks so content.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Sketch challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and wonderful card Ardilla thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card!! Love that adorable pig image!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no...so sorry to hear about your thumb! But your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it. And I look forward to seeing what you create after your thumb heals a bit! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrapshack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card Ardilla!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet card! i hope your finger feels better :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card - love the bright colors! Thanks for joining the challenges at From the Heart Stamps!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 3, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card; thanks for participating!
    A Beautiful Mess: Challenge #3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...