Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, May 30, 2016

Bee sweet

Hello, dear friends!
I would like to show you a card I made:


The image is a freebie at Scrappers Delight group at Facebook and I colored it with alcohol based markers. I cut it out and placed it on a yellow mat cut with a scallop oval die (Nestabilites).


I used a different shade of yellow for the background and I used an embossing folder 4 petal flower- Sizzix).


To embellish it I used paper flowers and a green rhinestone for each center.



Challenges:

613 Av. Create: AG
Color your world: AG
Simon says: AG
Lil patch of crafty friends: AG
Stampin sensations: AG
Crafty friends: summertime
Let's color: Handcolor image
Scrappers delight: AG
A beautiful mess: AG

6 comments:

  1. SO cute! Love the yellow and dry embossing for this darling image! Well done indeed! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends for challenge #34!

    Tracy (aka Blue Daisy)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet card. :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another adorable card, love the embossing and cute bee!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's color Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card. I love your bee and the embossed background is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Ardilla, gorgeous card you've made! Thank you for joining us at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. Hugs, Mieke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...