Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, November 25, 2013

M is for Mistletoe

Hello and happy Monday!
Did you have a crafty weekend? I was very busy and crafted just little, I hope I have more time during the week so I can finish with my Christmas cards, specially the ones I have to mail.
I want to show you a new card I made:


I used the image Mistletoe by SKdigis two times. I colored it with Koh.i.noor aquarelable pencils and  made some details with a white pen.  Around the image I made some faux stitiches with a red glitter pen.









I used red microcorrugated cardstock. I used green cardstock for the background. I am very traditional with this card!!!!!!!


As embellishments I used a Christmas ribbon and made a bow for the upper panel and Christmas twine and jingle bells for the lower panel.


I hope you like my card... I really like it!

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Delicious doodles: no designer paper
Corrosive chalenge: Happy holidays
Crafty ribbons: stitching (real/faux)
4 crafty chicks: AG
Come and get it: AG w/twist (digital stamp)
Challenges 4 everybody: AG
Crafty Hazelnutz extra: AG Christmas
Scrible and scrap: AG
4 Krafty Girlz: AG
Brown Sugar: AG
Creative Inspirations paint: AG
Digitally sweet: AG
Sister Act card: AG
My heart pieces: red, green plus another color (white)
Crafting for all season: Stitching

18 comments:

  1. WOW it turned out just perfect hun, and it looks fantastic, so you have all the reasons to feel proud of this one, it´s awesome work.
    Have a wonderful day and week ahead now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maryann!!!
      I hope you have an awesome week too...

      Delete
  2. This is fabulous. Love the added texture...great card.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Christmas Card, Ardilla, love the layout and the texture, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "glaze" on the berries hun!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Delicious Doodles for our No DP Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so SWEET! I LOVE the mini bells and the crimped paper! I'm so glad you shared your talent at Sister Act this week! Best of luck!
    Trisha-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. Thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card, Ardilla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nancy!!! You are very encouraging always :)

      Delete
  8. Hola Ardilla; eres una participante de las más leales que he visto; así que otra vez gracias por participar en nuestros retos en Crafty Ribbons y siempre serás bienvenida con tus creaciones!

    La Vikinga de grupo creativo en Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So gorgeous Ardilla!! Love the ribbons and twine! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the faux stitching!! :) :) This whole card is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card...great idea to duplicate that image and use the corrugated cardstock. Simply stunning. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great creation
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous Christmas Image and a great card layout. A perfect creation for our challenge at Come and Get It. Thanks for sharing with us this week. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for entering this delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous.....Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...