Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Joy and ornaments

Hello and happy Tuesday!
I made one more card and would like to show you:


The ornamets and sentiment are this month's freebie at The Alley Way. I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I added a twine bow to each ornament in the same color of the ornamentand gluedeach of them with foami tape to give dimension.


I used some scrap papers from another card I made previously and I used a Christmas ribbon and made a bow.



I hope you like my card!!!
I would like to enter this in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations: AG
C is for challenges: ornaments
Craft Dee's bowz: handmade bow
Crafting for the heart: AG
Crafty bloggers network: Christmas
Lexi's creations: Christmas
Paper Playtime: AG
The Paper Nest Dolls: bows
Without words: getting ready for Christmas
Beccy's place: #26 Memories of Yore (this ornaments remind me the ones we had in my mum's house when we were just kids)

16 comments:

  1. Hi Ardilla, Such a beautiful card love the baubels. Thank you so much for joining our first challenge at Crafting From The Heart. Good luck and please join us again.

    Hugs Erin B (DT/Co Owner)
    http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely and sweet! the ornaments look fabulous!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Ardilla, those little baubles are great! I love how you've coloured matched them with the twine and them popped them up on foam tape. I also like all the papers and the ribbon you added.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, great use for scraps. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.
    Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these small baubles adri, they+´re sooo cute and looks great on a card like this. You did a great job with this one, it´s really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maryann!!! I love this card, I think is one of the best I did this year, don´t you?

      Delete
  6. Oh wow!! I really LOVE this one Ardilla!! These stamps are so cute! Love the papers and colors you've used! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... I love this one too... it´s one of my favorites this year!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Such a great card Ardilla thankyou for joining us in our first challenge at crafting from the heart challenge blog. Hoping you can join us again next time. Good luck Fiona (DT Co-owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW I really like your card.Cute ornaments and like how you added the ribbon and the bow.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration's with our anything goes challenge , hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card love the ornaments
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Bloggers Network for this months challenge of Christmas
    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly- DT
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card! Love the ornaments!
    Thanks for joining in on the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge!
    Sue DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card, fab design! Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have made such a lovely card, I really like the X-mas ornaments. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...