Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas birds

Hello and happy Saturday!
I hope you can rest today and have a crafty day :)
I am already in Christmas card mode, so for now on most of my card will be Christmassy!!!!


This adorable image is by From the Heart Stamps and it's called Seven Christmas Birds. I've got it as a freebie a couple of months ago and was waiting for the season to start so I can use them :) I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils and added some glitter here and there. I placed it on a red mat I cut with a scalloped scissors.


I used dp that I bought in a garage sale and think it´s adorable... I used also a little bit of green cardstock and more red one. It´s a mix of traditional and non traditional colors, I think it looks good!


The ribbon came in the same envelope with the papers. I added a green button and some red embroidery thread to make a bow.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
I{heart} sketches: #41
CRAFT: Christmas
Dream it up: Holiday celebration
Hanna and friends: glitter
Divas by design: use a digi
Paper Shelter: winter fun
Penny's Paper Crafty: lots of layers
Ribbon Carousel: celebrations (Christmas)
Top Tip Tuesday: seasons
Incy Wincy: twine, ribbon or fibres
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas extra: Christmas AG
The crazy challenge: B is for... birds!
Pile it On: animals with carachter
The squirrel and the fox: animal antic









19 comments:

  1. So delightful. Love the button with the twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute birds Ardilla!! Love your take on the sketch too!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love the DP you got at the garage sale - great find! Thanks so much for joining us at From the Heart Stamps and see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardilla, this is such a sweet christmas card. Love the image and the DP - it´s awesome.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that these birds are each a different colors - very cute! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Ardilla. Cute birds. Thank you for taking part at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this image Ardilla. Great use of ribbon to complement your DP and image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Awesome garage sale find on the paper! Thanks for joining us @ FTHS i {heart} sketches challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Such a sweet image and you did a great job with it and the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at FTHS sketch challenge!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a little cutie this is. I just love the cutie birds here, they look so happy and great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely cheery card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card...Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling card, those little birds are so cute! Thanks for joining our Dreamweaver challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet,sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  18. An adorable image and a very sweet card. I have made a note of the company and this digi will definitely be going on next months to buy list. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Hazelnuts Extra this month. Hugs Mrs A. (GDT).

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's a very sweet Card and I like the birds.

    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...