Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, November 18, 2013

Jingle Bells!!!

Hello and happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend.
Today I want to show you a new Christmas card I made:


I used this tag by Melonheadz, it was a freebie a few weeks ago. I colored it with Koh.i.noor aquarelable pencils.


I used dark green cardstock and a Dots embossing folder and a scalloped circle die for the background shape. I also used some light green and red cardstock.


I used a Happy Holidays ribbon and a jingle bell and light green bakers twine to tied it.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Try stampin' on Tuesday: sketch
Hiding in my craftroom: die cuts
Little Claire's: Christmas
Beccy's Place: day 13 - Jingle bells
Bastel Traum: Christmas
Creative Inspirations Paint: AG
Cards and scraps: Christmas tags
Crafters companion: Christmas/ winter
Creatalicious: Christmas time
Design to color: Christmas/winter
Die cut divas: Holiday & celebrations
Fresh Brewed: Christmas
One Crazy stamper: Chrismtas
Crafty Hazelnutz Extra: Anything Christmas
Crafty ribbons: anything with ribbon goes



15 comments:

  1. so pretty, Ardilla! I really like the way you turned the sketch! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great use of the sketch, you've colored your tag perfectly too. Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful Christmas card, love the little tag
    Thanks for joining the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    x Gretha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great colours and design and do love your tag..Thank you for joining us this month for our Christmas Challenge over at Little Claire's and hoping to see you again. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our sketch this week!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tag. You have showcased it so well. Thank you for joining us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful design - great tag!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh this one is SUPER CUTE!!

    Love from The Nethelands,
    Leintje*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet! I love that tag!!Your coloring is great! Thanks for joining us at the DTC challenge this week!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card Ardilla, the colours are wonderful and I really like the cute sentiment. Great ribbon too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cut Divas

    ReplyDelete
  12. GREAT card!!! Love the tag and you did a GREAT job with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Hiding In My Craft Room for our Die Cut challenge. Hope to see you again next week (or this week ;) ). (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap:)
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautyfuld..
    Tak for din deltagelse hos Card and scrap
    DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...