Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, July 19, 2013

Fruity Fun

Hello, and happy Friday!
I hope you are doing good, I had a very busy week, I was a little sick in the beggining of the week but now, I am doing better.
I would like to show you the card I made for this week's challenge at QKR Stampede: FRUITY FUN.


I used the digi Sharing a Slice (11907) and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I placed it on a dark green mat. I love this image, isnt't it hilarious?


The background dp is by Denami designs, and I used Dot embossing folder for the green cardstock.


As embellishments I used two different tones of green ribbon.


I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
I {heart} sketches: #26
Songbird: ribbon
DLArt: summer
MilkCoffee: embossing
My heart pieces: favorite fruit color
Crafting by design: anything goes
Crafts and me: anything goes
House that stamps builts: humorous
Inky Impressions: summer
Anything goes: anything goes

15 comments:

  1. A card that made me smile! LOve your colours and design...These ribbons are soooo pretty too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Ardilla. Such great design with the pieces of ribbonand great papers for the theme as well. So fun to see a different take at the same image. And I also want to thank you for playing at Inky Impressions and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina Teamie at QKR Stampede and DT Member at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a brilliant image -such fun! Great colouring and lovely design. Like the way you've used the ribbon too! Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at My heart pieces
    Vania

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun and cute! Thank you for playing along with the Inky Impressions Challenge!
    Danni-Inky Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card here again Adri. I love the green colors, they just symbolize spring and new beginnings in my world, and something really good. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great summer card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Watermelon is definitely summer (at least here where I live), and it wouldn't be complete without the ants (LOL). Thank you for sharing this delightful card with us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Watermelon is definitely summer (at least here where I live), and it wouldn't be complete without the ants (LOL). Thank you for sharing this delightful card with us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card !!

    Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspirations {from the heart}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs!
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so SUPER CUT AND sweet. I love thse little ants and what a great job you did coloring them
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #113 SUMMER !! challenge, Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun image... and I can almost taste the watermelon!

    Thanks for sharing at Anything Goes this time.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing with us at My Heart Pieces. Love your color combo and the little ribbon pieces. PennyRae

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing with us this week at My Heart Pieces. Love your color combo. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...