Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Cars, trains and plains at QKR challenge this week

Hello! Happy Friday!
I hope you are having a great summer, here is nice, warm during the day and some cool breeze in the evening...
Today I want to show you a card I made for our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede: CARS, TRAINS AND PLAINS.


Since always I love the "beattle" cars... I remember my brother had a toy car when he was about 5 in red color and now I can't imagine another color for this kind of car... I used the digi "Car" 14510 and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I cut the corners with a rounded punch and placed it on a blue mat and rounded the corners with the same punch. I made some faux stitches around with a red glitter pen.


I used Alt dp (striped and circles) and Folia cardstock. I didn´t put a sentiment yet as I don´t know if to use it for a birthday or to congratulate someone that buys a new car!!!


As embellishments I used blue ric-rac and some yellow bakers twine... It's a CAS card today!


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Designed to color: sketch
City Crafter: on the road
Paper take weekly: die-ing for a punch
Crafts and me: anything goes
Cards and Scraps: lace or ribbon
Dutch dare: in stitches
Paper Shelter: anything goes
Crafty ribbons: anything goes + ribbon

11 comments:

  1. Great card, Ardilla! I really like the red car! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sødt kort. Tak for at du er med i udfordringen hos os på Card and scrap.
    DT Sanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean lines of your card and the car is fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card here Adri, soo perfect for a little boy. I admit, it´s NOT y colors with all the orange, but I thik, you know that , but the reat is just awesome. But ofcause we can´t alweays love the same colors, so it´s okay I can sese past the colors he he.
    Have a great week-end and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch challenge, love the image and colouring, thanks for playing along with DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare..And good luck.

    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww that's such a cute card, I'd love to go on the road with that car! Thanks for joining us at CCCB :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the little car!!! A great boys card:-) Thanks for joining us in the Designed to Color Challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...