Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yummy birthday

Hello, dear crafter friends!
Are you doing good? Are you crafting? Life is good!!!!!!!
Today I want to show you the card I made for my friend (the one who celebrated her birthday yesterday, remember I told you I was going to a party?)


The image is by Spyder, and it's called Cherry on the top. I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils and placed it on a pink mat.


I used In my mind's eyes dp and pink and brown/cinnamon cardstock. The sentiment is by Create with TLC, and I think it's perfect for this image.


I used three pink paper roses as embellishments, I left the green stuff and curled it to give some effect.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Techno Stamper: sketch
Chocolate, coffee and cards: animals
Word Play Saturday: birthdays
Digi haven: any animal
Pattie's creations: 3 of... (flowers)
Sister act: anything goes
CRAFT: for the girls
Southern girls: animal antic
Seize the birthday: anything goes
Inky Impressions: birthday

The Teacher Wife
EDITED: top 3 at Techno Stamper:








EDITED: This card was featured on Create with TLC.



8 comments:

  1. Amiga! Que rico verte por aqui enlazando esta bella tarjetica... Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge this week...Hugs...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so gorgeous, and I really love these colors too, and especially this designerpaper is over the top gorgeous. I absolutely love that. Beautiful card, and I´m sure, your friend just loved it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute birthday card! I love the adorable little image on the cupcake and the colors of your card! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, that little mouse is too cute. I thought at first that you made that background. Great dp! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this card is just super cute! Love the colours!
    Thanks so much for sharing at the Southern Girls!
    Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw yes he looks super cute sitting on the cupcake! and you know I will want to borrow him!! Thank you for entering him into challenges and for winning top three! Of course it also wins you a digi of your choice from Spyder's Other Corner!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...