Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, March 18, 2016

Cat with Hat

Hello, dear friends!!!
After some hours  (almost a day) without internet, I am back and would like to show a new card I made:


The image is by Cre8tive Hands, it is a freebie for the new group Cre8tive Hands Fans at Facebook (there are 45 members already, when 50, it will be a new freebie for fans!!!!), and with that freebie you can enter in a progressive challenge that just started, why don't you join? I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and placed it on a black cardstock mat. If you celebrate St. Patrick this looks great in green!


I used orange cardstock and an embossing folder and some dp with red and light orange. I didn't know how to combine this dp, and that's why I love embossing, because trasform a normal cardstock in something wow! Love the variety of folders and different textures you can make with them.


As embellishments I used a recycled red ribbon (from some flowers I've got in a wedding) and a black button with some embroidery thread.


When we moved to this place back in November,  a cat moved too and adopted our house as hers. We call her Mishi, and it is a sweet cat. I didn't like cats before her, and now I can say that she is winning me... She still lives outside, she is not allow in... yet! So this card is in her honor. Here, a pic:


Challenges:

Craft rocket: AG
As you like it: favorite embossing
Crafty girls creations: AG
Crafting with an attitude: AG
Through the purple haze: warm colors
2 creative chicks: AG
Fresh Brewed designs: AG
Simon says:cute and cuddly
Clear it out: AG + older than one year patterned paper (this is like 7 years old...)
Crafty Hazelnutz: AG w/ patterned paper
Digistamp 4 joy: AG + animal
Sunsational stamps: critters
Show us your pussies: lucky kitty

EDITED: I made top 3 at "As you like it"!!!!!!




14 comments:


  1. so cute the background papers are wonderful TFS Craft Rocket Ch Lis DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable card love the orange colors and the adorable cat image. Thank you for joining our March Challenge over at Sunsational Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! Great card! :)He's bound to make anyone smile.
    Thanks for sharing it over at 2 Creative Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing this fun card with us at AYLI this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and what a gorgeous fur baby! You might like the http://showusyourpussies.blogspot.gr/ as well, all cats all the time! :)
    So glad you joined us this month at Sunsational stamps! Be sure to grab the freebie and play again next time!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Ardilla! The image is so cute and the embossing looks fabulous.
    Mishi is stunning, so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. I'm not much of a cat fan either. I did love my mum's little stray "Sussie" Thank you for joining in at Craft Rocket Challenge - Karen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card in honour of your adopted cat, (we've had two that have decided they liked the look of us!!) perfect embossed panel too. thanks for joining in at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute Card. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun card, Ardilla. I love that image and that embossing folder matches the paper very well. And ... Mishi is adorable, she looks a bit like the cat I had years ago. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, beautiful cat! She will own you one day you know! Cats do that with people *lol* And your card is fab! Love the design AND the image! (Yeah, cat lover here)Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze in the “Add some warm colours” challenge, good luck!
    We also have a DT Call now, so if you are interested please take a look at the details HERE

    Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
    FabrikaFantasy DT
    Through The Purple Haze (owner)
    Make It Crafty Gal
    DT Lacy Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super FAB card - I love your colour scheme and that is such a cute image :-)
    What a beautiful cat - she is amazing. I hope you get to love her very much :-D
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fabulous card, lovely bright colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...