Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

The cat is out of the bag

Hello!
Happy weekend!!! I hope you are doing well and enjoying the weekend.
Today I want to show you a card I made for the monthly challenge at From the Heart Stamps.


I used the freebie and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I placed it on a orange/yellow mat.


I used some Alt dp scraps and Folia cardstocks in orange/yellow and blue colors. For the background one I used a Sizzix embossing folder (Four Petal Flower) and for the blue one I used an Arabesk decorative scissors.


As embellishments I used blue Twine (Doodle Twine - Primary colors) and made a bow and orange twine (Doodle Twine - bright colors) and a blue/teal button.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
From the heart: freebie challenge
I {heart} sketches: #30
Crafters Companion: animals
Creatalicious: for the boys
Art impressions: for the dog (and cat)
As you like it: favorite twine (I love the blue one, it's my favorite color)
Baffies Kreativladen: Dog, Cat, Mouse
Pollycraft: buttons and bows
Jo's scrap shack: anything goes 
Send a smile: animals
LEJ Designs :  Furry Friends
Oldie but goodie: boy/male card (dp is very old!)
Joanna Sheen's: embossing 

EDITED: this card is Top 3 at Send a smile 4 kids challenge.


9 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the cheerful colours and embossed background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us @ Delightful Inspiration {from the heart} with your sweet card. I like the bright colors and of course the sweet cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card here. I just love the image and how the little mice is hiding behind the cat here ha ha ha. Beautiful border you´ve made on the mat too, it looks awesome. I´m not too good with the orange, but you know me and how I am with that color he he. It´s certainly never been my favorit for anything maybe except from, when it´s mixed with all the other autumncolors, then it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining us here at SAS4K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the coloring of this cute image. Great design too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the bright colors and the texture background is fab. So glad you joined us for our For the Boys Challenge at Creatalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! I love the color combo and the image!! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a sunny and pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge.Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! Love the bright colours! Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen!! Laura x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...