Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

New challenge at Gingerloft

Hello and happy Sunday!
It was a mix up with the dates at Gingerloft challenge last week, we all the DT posted our cards one week ago and the challenge didn't start until today, for that I am reposting my card to inspire you. The original post is HERE.
For this forthnight at Gingerloft our challenge is: BRIGHT SUNSHINE YELLOW.



I used Butterfly Letter Collage and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils.


I used dp and yellow cardstock by Folia and "dot" embossing folder (Sizzix). The only embellishment is a yellow gingham ribbon and a bow.

Everything unusual for me: round card and yellow only color... what a challenge!!!!!!
I {heart} sketches: sketch #28

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...