Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Don't bug me - QKR challenge

Hello and happy Friday!
This week we are having a not-summer week here, it's quite cool and not as sunny as the past weeks, I hope the warm weather is not gone until next year, I hope we have more summer days yet!!!
I want to show you my card for this week's challenge at QKR Stampede: DON'T BUG ME!


I used Bug Hug (7703) and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I cut it out and placed it on a circle white mat and a green mat.


I used Alt dp and yellow cardstock, I also used  "Flower" embossing folder (Sizzix) and more green cardstock as mat and the little banner in the upper corner.


I used green ribbon and made a bow and also I used three cold porcelaine ladybugs as embellishments.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Seems a little sketchy: sketch # 45
Happy campers: summer
Crafty ribbons: 3 of something
The paper shelter: use ribbon
Melonheadz: flowers everywhere
Paper playtime: lots of yellow
Stamp with fun: summer
The crazy challenge: amything goes
Top Tip Tuesday: embossing
Card Mania: favorite embellishment (ribbon)
Animal friends: summer

I won SALS challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Sommerkarte.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, your ladybugs are so cute and I love your bright colours!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    Sheena
    xxx

    PS - I have some blog candy up for grabs on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine wunderschöne sommerliche Karte hast du gestaltet. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Animal Friends Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das ist eine ganz zauberhafte Karte geworden
    Danke das Du bei Animal Friends mit machst
    GLG Tamesis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a funny and bright card!
    Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!!!
    Smiles, Kaly

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL..I've got the giggles just from the post title! I love your bright and colorful card and the deep etched embossing looks wonderful on the background!!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday and sharing your talents with us!
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bright cheerful card really put a smile on my face. Good to have you with us at the Paper Shelter this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...