Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, June 17, 2013

Dies/Punches at Digi Makeover

Hello and happy Monday!
I am here again to show you a new card I made for this week's challenge at Digi Makeover.


Our challenge this week is to use our DIES AND PUNCHES. The on ly requirement is to use a digi in your project and then you can win wonderful digistamps.


I used Olive the otter and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I cut it out and placed it on a white/purple double cardstock mat cut with a Labels 2 Nestabilities.


For the background I used white cardstock and Vines and Hearts embossing folder. I also used purple cardstock to mat the card.


I used some plaid purple ribbon, I punche out a couple of flowers with a punch and placed pearls for the centers.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sunday Stamps: sketch #52
Crafty ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
OSATT: use a digi
The corrosive challenge: animals antic
Craft lovin: anything goes
Hiding in my craft room: die cuts
A little bit crafty: something sweet
A & T Emerald fairies: dies/ punches
Sandy's crafty creations: embossed backgrounds
Country View Crafts: die cuts


17 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet. I love all the white and a bit of purple. It's stunning. Your coloring is beautiful as well. Fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little image! Love the card and the embossed background! Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That otter is adorable! Thanks for participating at hiding in my craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ardilla, the purples against the white have created such a crisp clean feel to you artwork :) Good luck in this weeks OSAAT challenge and hope to see you back again soon. Hugs Jane OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness - that image is super sweet....along with the cupcake I'm sure. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really great card here again Adri, and lovely coloring too. I agree with Jane from OSAAT that the colors givesa crisp look in the colors, and it looks really great.
    Have a great day and lots more fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quickie visit from work (my home computer is dead) to say that this is simply gorgeous hun! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image, lovely card. Thanks for joining us this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a super cute image and great take on our sketch. I particularly like the textured background and the adorable flowers in the corners. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet little card :) I love the stamped image and little flowers on either side. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww how cute is this. Sweet image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your cute critter holding a cupcake. It made me smile. I also love the wonderful coloring you did and the white embossed background panel. Great job on this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week--we hope you can join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! Love the embossing and fishtail banners! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet, stunning card. Love that embossing background. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. I love the cute image and the embossed background looks fabulous.
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! I want that cupcake! Like the die cuts you used. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, hope you play along again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...