Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, June 24, 2013

All tied up

Hello and happy Monday!!!!!!!!!
I had a crafty weekend and hope you had it too...
Today I want to show you a card I made for this week's challenge at Digi Makeover.


Our challenge this week is ALL TIED UP. To participate you have to follow the theme and use a digi as your main image and you can win beautiful images.


For this card I used Guilty Pleasures' Cake and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I cut it out and placed it on a mat cut with Labels1 Spellbinders die.


I used three different dp (that I won in a candy) and red cardstock. I don´t remember where I've got the sentiment from (please, if you know, let me know!)


I used some red bakers twine to embellish the card and tied it up!


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday: sketch
My Sheri Craft: birthdays
My time to craft: spots and stripes
Catered Crop: dies
Fashionista: wedding or birthday
House of Gilli: bright colors
Mema's Crafts: anythign goes or many other celebrations
Pause, Dream, Enjoy: anything goes
The cupboard trilogy: birthdays
Crafts 4 eternity: spots and stripes



9 comments:

  1. Hi Ardilla lovely card, if you pop over to Ooh la la Creations challenge blog you will see that you won the buttons and bling prize

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet birthday card! Love the use of the red and white bakers twine here! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very yummy card. Thank you for stopping by Mema's Crafts and joining in our monthly challenge. Good luck and visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card ! Wanna a piece of cake !! LOL
    Tks for joining the Bright Colors Challenge at the House of Gilli Blog.

    Hugs, Yone
    http://artesdayone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely card, thank you so much for joining in with our challenge over at The Cupboard Trilogy Challenge Blog

    Stella xx

    TCT DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card with yummy cake, thanks for joining in the my time to craft challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome and bright birthday card. Who doesn't love some cake! Tracy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...