Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Digi Makeover #73 - Hearts galore

Hello and happy Monday!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend, I had a great one! I made about five cards (or more...) I had a lot of fun...


I want to invite you to play with us this week at Digi Makeover challenge: Hearts galore... so you will prepare your Valentines' cards or just to show your love and appretitations through hearts. remember you need to use a digistamp and can win some wonderful Paper Makeup digis.
And today, Vicky, my daughter, is  our guest designer. Why you don´t visit her and leave her  a nice comment? I really appreciate it :)


This image is Color Kid Valentine and I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I placed it on a pink mat cut it with Nestabilities Blossom die cut, I used foami tape to give some dimension.


I was CAS this week and used pink cardstock with an embossing folder (Vines-Quick Kutz) as background and some heart dp by Folia. I made some faux stitches to the dp edge.


The only embellishment is a small bunch of roses in pink, red and cream color.


I hope to inspire you and to see you playing this week in our challenge.

Challenges:
CAS colour and sketches: sketch
ABC: Valentine's card
Artistic inspirations: love/anything goes
Bunny Zoe's: anything goes
Daisy doodles: something girly
The pink elephant: hearts
Creative creations: keep it simple
Melon headz: use a digi
My grafico: anything goes
Squigglefly: have a heart, please!

18 comments:

  1. Ardilla your card looks beautiful and your daughter has the same talents as Mom. You two did so great.I love it.
    Hugs from the other side of the world,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I really love the bright color for it. I'm off to see your daughter now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute lay out. I love the little twirly vines you made with your flowers. Thanks for playing in Squigglefly's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love all the pink and what a sweet digi. Thanks for joining us at CAS-Colour and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute & nice layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week @ ABC Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like a brilliant productive weekend Ardilla...I love your cute girlie pink card...thank you so much for your Birthday wishes on my blog
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautiful I love the image and all the different pinks
    Have a great week.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your image and it is so beautifully coloured. Great take on our sketch too! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS - Colours and Sketches xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ardilla , your card is so adorable and I love the sketch you used. It is precious. Thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my blog.. Hugs,Cathy K (mercieschild)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card with a lovely digi....great colouring...thanks for sharing with Melonheadz Friends...hope to see you next time again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card..I love the roses! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at CAS Colours and Sketches

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge this week at CAS - Colours and Sketches - your card is very pretty and beautifully coloured - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Ardilla. Thank you for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's so adorable! I love the simplicity of your card.
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card! Love the color scheme!

    Thank you for participating in the first Melonheadz Friends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfectly sweet! So glad your daughter played along with us last week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. shes so super cute Ardilla...lovely colours too...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...