Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Hice un nuevo LO - One more LO


Sigo haciendo el album del primer año de mi hija.
Aprovechando el mes del scrapbook y los challenge-candies en los que estoy participando (ver un par de blogs atrás), estoy trabajando en este album y he dejado un poco de lado la tarjetería....

I´m making this album for the first year of my daughter.
During Scrapbook month and trying to keep on the challenge-candies in what I'm participating (see a couple of blogs before), I´m working in this album and I´m not doing to much cards...

Dejame un comentario de qué te parece! Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. oh I miss my scrapbooking!! I appreciated you posting my candy! thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bonitos papeles. me encantan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...