Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sumando páginas - Adding pages


Sigo sumando páginas al album de mi hija, estoy muy enchufada con el scrapbook, aunque todavía creo que me falta experiencia y llenar un poco más las páginas... pero estoy empezando y creo que voy bien.


I'm keeping adding pages to the album of my daughter, I'm really hardworking in scrapbook, although I'm not to experienced to feel more the pages... I'm just starting and think I'm going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...