Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mi primera tarjeta atril - My first Easel Card

Quería intentar algo más, como les dije, me gusta intentar hacer cosas nuevas...


Entonces quise hacer una tarjeta atril.Utilicé una imagen de Tiddly Inks. Usé cinta para realizar un moño, y algunos embellishments con forma de corazón y otros de círculos pequeños.


I wanted to try something else, as I told you, I like to try new things...


Then I wanted to do an Easel Card.

I used a Tiddly Inks image. I used ribbons to make a bow and some small embellishments with heart and circle shape.

2 comments:

  1. Oh hun, she is soooooo cute! Love your easel card - bet you will make more of these, they are such fun. Brilliant work. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa tarjeta!!!
    Vi que me visitaste y te hiciste seguidora mia, tambien te seguire..
    Un abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...