Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I won a candy!!! Gané un candy!!!

Thanks to Audrey!!!

Audrey got 100 followers and draw her candy and I'm the affortunate winner!!!!!


Isn't that fantastic? At least for me it is, in my country we don´t have this kind of supplies and Audrey bless me with this gift.

Now, Audrey wants to get 125 followers and she is giving a new candy, you can go to her blog and become a follower and enjoy her creations. Hit the pic to go to Audrey's.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...