Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Inspiration Tuesday at SKdigis - Sketch 25

Hello! I wish you a great day!!!
Today I want to show you a card I made for this Inspiration Tuesday at SKdigis:



I used the image Bunny Love and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I chose brown-pink color combo. I cut out the image and placed it on a double circle mat (pink/white).


I used some brown cardstock for the background and a paisley embossing folder and paisley My Mind Eyes dp plus some pink cardstock to mat the pieces.


I punched out some hearts in pink cardstock to embellish it with two different punches. I also used a gingham pink ribbon and made a bow.


I hope you like the card and join us this week.
Also, join our FANtastic linking party to have more opportunities to win fab digis. You can find the svg file to cut and made your card in no time!!!

I would like to enter this card i the following challenges:
Crafters Companion: baby
Hiding in my craft room: use a critter
Oozak: AG
Live and love craft: pink
The crafters cafe: die cuts/ punches
Craft dee bowz: AG w/ bow
Created with love: AG
Perfectly Rustic: pattern paper
Tammy's scrapin corner: AG
Word Play Saturday: anything
Challenges 4 everybody: AG
Creative Inspirations Paints: AG
Scribble and scrap: AG
Hobbycutz: bingo (embossing, free, pink)
Chocolate coffee and cards: little critters and bugs
Digitally sweet: Anything goes

25 comments:

  1. Aaawwwww...so pretty and cute! Love the bunnies and your fab colour combo. Great layout too.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with CWLC Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet romantic bunnies hun, so cute. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card, Cute use of a critter!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. LOVE the image and embossing. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Ardilla! I really like the color combination! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card and great colors too. Love the pink and brown together, it looks awesome. Well done hun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooo cuuuuute. Love all the different techniques you used on this card too. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for joining is at CC&CC good luck cheers Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ardilla, this is so cute, and pink and brown are one of my favorite combinations. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes."
    Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adriana, te quedo preciosa... me encantó y la monté de muestra en el shop... Un abrazo amiga y gracias por todo... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute bunnies! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWW!! Now how precious is this!!! Gorgeous colors and love the touch of sparkle on your design! :)

    So glad you got your card...FINALLY!! LOL! Sorry it was sent so late though! Next time I'll know to send it EARLY!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fantastic! Love that bunny! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge.
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute bunnies! I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute bunnies! I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute bunnies! I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute bunnies! I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute bunnies! I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awww, those bunnies are so cute. Love your colour combination, pinks and browns are one of my favourites together. Thank you so much for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Too Cute, Love the Bunnies, Great use of a critter!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great design. Love, love, love that cute image and the colors and those little heart. Very cute. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ardilla, this is super cute!! Love the bunnies and the colours you used.

    -Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute bunnies! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...