Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Gratitude

Hello! It´s me again...
This week, in my daughter's school, we are having Appreciation week, it´s a week when we say thanks to the teachers and the people that works at school. My daughter has two teachers in her class, so I made two cards, one for each, this one is the second one:


I used this image by From the Heart Stamps, called Kitten Flowerpot, I colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. I placed it on a dark pink cardstock as mat.I also made some faux stitches around the image.


I used Alt dps and some pink cardstock. I also used circle die cut (Sizzix). The sentiment is by Create with TLC and really like it for this.


As embellishment I used pink gingham ribbon and made a bow (I love it!).


I would like to enter this card in the follwoing challenges:
Mojo Monday: sketch #314
Bearly Mine: ribbon, string, twine
Creative Craft: anything goes
Artistic inspirations: anything goes/ girly
Craft Dee bowz: anything w/ bow
Eureka stamps: anything goes
Lexi Creations: pink
Melonheadz: animals
Scrapbook Stamp Society: stitching
613 avenue: anything goes
Challenges 4 everybody: anything goes
Come and get it : thanks, gratitude

14 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. Love the ribbon with the bow.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card and I love your layering technique. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ October challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little card ... thanks so much for joining us over at Artistic Inspirations!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Ardilla! Such lovely colors, and that image is super sweet! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is also just gorgeous hun, and I just so love the designpaper you´ve used right under your image here, it´s soooo beautiful, where is that from???And also the gingham ribbon is just sooo cute, and fits soo well for this one. beautiful project, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely and adorable card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and wonderful card Ardille.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet card and beautifully done! Thanks for joining the Eureka! Stamps Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another Super card Ardilla! Adorable image and design!

    Thanks for joining us at “Come And Get It”, hope to see you next time again.¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both fabulous cards Ardilla. Love cute image and lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ardilla: Your cards are SO bright and beautiful, and you have a creativity that makes me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps this week.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. P.S. I would LOVE to have you stop by and share your wonderful cards with us at Word Art Wednesday each week. Please check out our challenges here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Always Anything Goes - family friendly - and GREAT prizes each week. I hope you will share your lovely art with us there as well!
    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...