Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Great Outdoors at Digi Makeover

Hello and happy Monday!
I would like to show you the card I made for this week's challenge at Digi Makeover.


Our challenge this week is GREAT OUTDOORS, whatever you find outside, in your garden, in the park, just outside. Remember to use a digistamp and follow the theme and you can win cute digistamps...


I used Danni's Flutterbies and colored them with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I cut them out and placed it on a double mat white and pink cardstocks that I cut with oval scalloped Sizzix diecuts.


I used Rosie's studio dp and pink cardstock (it looks orangish but it's pink...) I used an embossing folder (Flowers) for the cardstock background.


I used a white gross ribbon and I made a flower with diecuts and a white rhinestone. And in a corner three rhinestones to complete the sketch.



I hope you like my card and feel inspired to play with us this week.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Sweet sketch Wednesday: sketch #  205
EDITED: I AM A TOP THREE IN THIS CHALLENGE!!!
A gem of a challenge: things with wings
Di's digis: show us your bling
My sheri crafts: flower power
Our creative corner: anything goes
Pumpkin spice: #19 Flowers
Creative corner: things with wings
QKR: spring or pink, yellow and green
365 cards: DIY embellishment (flower)
As you like it: die cuts or punches


20 comments:

  1. Great colour combo!
    Thank you for sharing this with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and embossing folder. I love those darling little butterflys. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright, happy card! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Adore your papers. Thank you for playing along at SSW this week. Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and I really like the flower too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, I like the bright, spring colors! Thanks for joining our Shop Pumpkin Spice flower challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty card, Adriana. I love summer feel of it. So lovely butterflies and lots of flowers on background. So gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love the butterflies. Great card and fun summer colors. Thanks for joining us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spring has arrived!! Beautiful card, love the flower and butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for sharing at 365cards
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. great vibrant colours ...really lovely card

    thanks for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges

    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your bright colours, great flowers and design papers. Your card is really pretty love your added embossing it gives a card great texture and dimensions. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW bright and cheery card, Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hilary ardillita querida. Espero estes biennial. Estaba chequeando las tarjetas en el pumpkin spice retort y vi tu nombre y vine a decirte que es preciosa. Si quieres echarme una email de vez en cuando :), cuidate!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Parece que mi comentario no subio,....pero te digo que tu tarjeta esta preciosa. Tratare de manterme en contacto, cuidate.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this time, hugs Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great color combination. Very pretty card

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...