Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Digi Makeover - Anything goes

Hello and happy Monday!
Today I want to show you a card I made. I needed a masculine Thank You card:


This week our challenge at Digi Makeover is ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!! Favorite one for many crafters. You only need to use a digi and you can win beautiful digi stamps. I also used one of the sentiment from that set.


I used Caffeine Trip and colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I used a brown cardstock mat.


I used Coffee dp (Folia) and some brown cardstock.


As embellishment I used some jute thread, some brown gross ribbon (Crafty Ribbons) and voila, my card is ready!


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Digi Galore: sketch
Craft it up: ribbon or twine
Craft your passions: natural materials (jute)
Cupcake crafts: boys
Forever friends: anything goes
Kaboodle Doodles: anything goes
Melonheadz: male inspired
The crazy challenge: use sentiment
613 Avenue: anything goes
Creative Inspirations Paints: anything goes

10 comments:

  1. Perfect for a coffee lover! Thanks a latte for joining us at Digi Galore. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and paper combo.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card!!

    Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice card! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    -Adina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice card! Love the colors! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card! Love how you colored the image, and that coffee bean background paper is so perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at CI Paints this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun coffee card, you can almost smell the coffee...

    Thank you so much for joining our FOREVER FRIENDS CHALLENGE,
    Goodluck,

    HUgs FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, thank you for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our natural materials challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great card - I want a coffee now! I love how you've used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...