Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines tag

Hello!
My weekend is almost ended and it was quite good. My daughter is doing better and tomorrow she is going back to school, no fever and just herself again!!!!!!
I would like to show you this tag I made for the challenge at Robyn's Fetiche group at The Crafters Cafe.


The challenge was to make a Valentines' tag using the given image. And for me was a real challenge, first, because I am not good at making tags... I always feel like something is missing and am never satisfied... :( Plus, I come from a country where we don´t celebrate Valentines, we have a day for Friends (Día del amigo - July 20th) and a day for the loved ones (first Sunday in April)... so I have to think harder to make Valentines cards and tags now, hahaha!!!!!!!!


I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils and cut it out, glued with foami tape to give dimension.


I used kraft paper and blue cardstock as the tag body. I used a stencil with tag shape to cut them. With a fine blue marker I made some faux stitches.


Then, I used a heart ribbon, with two heart punches I punched some in different colors of cardstocks and placed them in the corners. I used blue and red ribbon for the tag itself.

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Creative Inspirations Paint: Valentine's day
Dream Valley: Valentines
Great Impressions: have a heart
Card Caravan: hearts
The squirrel and the fox: Love
Pink Gem: hearts/ Valentines
All sorts: Valentines
Catch the bug: affairs of the heart
One stop craft: love is in the air

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute I love your tag
    Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us in our February challenge at Great Impressions Stamps! Love your sweet tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is just too cute - great for Valentines!! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tag! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley for our valentine challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable and so fun!!
    Thank you for joining in on the CI paints challenge!
    Michelle, dt memeber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable tag - love the DP's
    Thanks for playing along with us at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug “Affairs of the Heart” Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge today!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...