Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love, capuccino & Coffee 2

Here we go with the second card today......


This card was made to participate at "El Baul de Andrea" February challenge at Facebook: "Love, Capuccino & Café". This one is "Capuccino" and I made a femenine card.


I used Folia dp and cardstock. I used embossing folders for the background and the cream, yummy!!!!!! I used a pink ribbon and a red paper flower plus a rhinestones as embelishments. In the pocket I placed a tag and punched out a heart to embelish it. I distressed every border with a brown ink pad to give unity to the project.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:

Cardmania: love
Top Tip Tuesday: sweetheart
Crazy amigo: valentine
Crafty Sentiments: Valentines
Simon Says: have a heart
Paper take weekly: hearts and flowers
Inky chicks: Valentines or aniversary
Craft your passion: my valentine
Sweet stamps: romance
Ribbon carrousel: love is in the air

5 comments:

  1. Great shaped card the embossed cream looks yummy, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card design! I love the textured "foam"! Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A novel idea for a card, lovely textures. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...