Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A flower garden


This is a post I did in my old blog at multiply. Now multiply is closing, so I am bringing my cards here...


April is all about rain and flowers... and gardening!!!


The image is from DZ doodles (Planting pots), and I colored it with acuarelable pencils, I chose to use blue and orange colors...


I used a blue mat and two different dp orange- blue combo. I used an orange flower and a blue minibutton for the center. It's that simple. 



 Challenges:
Woodware Usa: sketch
Hippity with Ippity: spring and anything goes
Creative cowgirls: happy spring
Stamping vacation to who challenge: someone who has planted a garden
Stampiong vacation special month: april (spring)
Scrap Creations: flowers
The crazy challenge: 3 different papers
Cattered Crop: Stamps – go digital, bunnies, butterflies, and flowers Embellishments – burlap, pinwheels, twine, buttons, eyelets, brads  Theme – Spring







 
That's all for today... I hope you like it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...