Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Test 2 - Bullfrogs and butterflies

You can see the orignal post here.

This is my weekly card I normally make for the challenge from Designed to Delight, Free stamp of the month challenge - Delightful Inspiration blog.


This time I want to have vibrant colors and used markers, but as they are not alcohol based doesn´t look very nice, it seems as my daughter colored it (LOL), but it was me :(
I also used some glitter glue and made some faux stitches with an orange extrafine marker.


I used yellow cardstok as mat and some rainbow colored dp from Folia. I used ribbon, a flower and a flower-brad. I twisted a little bit the sketch as I didn´t want to put the ribon overlaping the image, then the ribbon goes behind it.


Challenges:
D2D: use the image
Sweet Sunday sketch: SSSC 114
Simon says challenge: anything goes
NettieG's: bugs and plants
Creative inspirations: inspired by rainbow
The corrosive challenge: animals
SSCC: anything goes
Make it monday: anything goes
Tuesday Throwndown: brads or eyelets
The stamping boutique: winged things (butterflies)
Party time tuesday: anything goes
Scrap creations: flowers


To tell you the truth I'm not very happy with the result... I think I should use some other color for the mat...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...