Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Butterfly

Hello!
I would like to show you a new card I made:


The image is a Cre8tive Hands one and I colored it with alcohol based markers. I cut it out. I used blue, purple and pink colors.


For the background I used two different DPs. To embellish it I used three rhinestones in a purple-pink tone.


A friend's daughter had her 18 birthday and I adapted this card for her cutting out the numbers and glued them with foam tape, I think it looks good.



Challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...