Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, January 22, 2016

Colorful birthday

Hello again!
This is my third card for the celebration at Bugaboo.



The image is Theodore birthday by bugaboo and I colored it with my new markers. I used some Folia dp and turquoise cardstock for the mats. I used scallop square die cuts for the image and the mat. The only embellishment is a yellow ribbon and a knot.

Challenges:
Bugaboo day 3
Simply papercraft: AG
Hanna and friends: die cuts
Crafty girls creations: AG
Craftyhazelnut's: patterned paper


EDITED: I WON AT BUGABOO!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for celebrating our 6th Birthday with us at Bugaboo Stamps - we hope you joined us every day to be eligible for one of the BIG prizes! Good luck in the draw!
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so sweet.

    Thank you for joining us at the Hanna and Friends Challenge.

    greetings Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet! Thanks for joining us at Hanna& Friends
    hugs Line

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...