Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Lighthouse 1


If there is an image I really love, it is lighthouses....... they make me think about the place I love in the world: the sea! They also make me think in God's guidance for me :)


This one is a Designed 2 Delight one and I colored with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils.


I used Printer Soyuz dp and blue cardstock.


Challenges:

Less is more: anything goes
Fresh brewed designs:  keep it simple
Digistamp4joy: anything goes
Anything goes: anything goes

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the white space Ardilla, but this is another super card!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Digistamps4joy, and good luck..

    Caz DS4J DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty~ I love the red plaid paper!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges keep it simple challenge this week

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! =)
    Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4joy!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Another light house card! Take a bow!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges for our, "KISS" Keep It Simple, Challenge!
    Hugs Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...