Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Butterflies rainbow

Hello!
Hope you are doing well... Today I was playing a little bit with some scraps of paper and a butterfly punch and did three cards with that. I've got some inspiration on Pinterest.
This is one:


As I don't have a border embossing folder, I used a dotty one on the up and down edges. I also used a round corner punch for the corners of the background.
Some butterflies are glued with foami tape and some other have a little rhinestone on top.

And this is the version with black background:



Challenges:

Simon says: one layer
Hiding in my craft room: super scraps Saturday
MAWTT: things with wings
Lemon Shrotbread: AG
Crafty sentiment design: punch/die cut
Paper nest dolls: AG
DLArt: linky party

EDITED: I MADE A TOP THREE!!!!



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! lovely butterfly punch in colorful.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty way to use up your scraps.The little gems are a lovely touch.Fabulous cards.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful set, and I think your trick of embossing the edges in lieu of a border folder is great! I love that array of colors. Thanks so much for joining our wing challenge at MAWTT! x Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello! so very pretty, luv all the colors...gorgeous! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful butterflies!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...