Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Taking a break

Hello, dear friends!

Today I came to tell you that I will be taking a break of posting cards. The reason? I am going to study for 5 month in another country and only can take 20 kg with me :(


I won't take crafty goodies with me and everything will remain back. I left my DT positions and don't think I will be able to do cards, at least for a while.


If I make any card, I will take pictures and show them to you, but I can't promise. I hope to be back in the begining of September, but is not sure either...


I really hope not to loose any of my great followers as I am away, I really hope you remain with me. If I have the chance, I will  visit your blogs, leave comments and having fun.


7 comments:

  1. Oi Ardilla!!!

    Parabéns pra você!!!! Boa sorte nos estudos. Vou ficar aqui com muita saudade de você e torcer para ter um bom desepenho nos seus estudos. Que Deus te abençoe sempre!!!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I will miss your lovely cards! Enjoy your study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don´t worry sweet friend, real friends don´t leave just because you´re busy for a while, and we all have periods in our life, where other things gets more important. So you just go and get the most out of this opportunity and come back with loads of new inspiration and education, then I´m very sure, you´ll see a lot of your real friends will still be around.
    Have a wonderful time and a safe trip there and just enjoy every moment, as this is a chance of a lifetime, you can´t miss. So go for it girlfriend and show them, what stuff we crafting girls are made of okay?
    Biiiiiig hugs from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun studying abroad. We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time abroad, don't worry about us - safe journeyings.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL WITH SCHOOL AND YOU'VE MADE SOME FANTASTIC MEMORIES! HOPE TO SEE YOU CRAFTING AND BLOGGING SOON.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...