Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Flashback

This week's challenge at Moving Along With The Times is a super nice one: they want us to look back at our favourite project, relink it to a new post and say why it's special to us.  I love it, very easy so you can join too!!!


I am choosing this card because I think is the best I ever did... Because of the coloring, the layering and all the embellishments I used.The original post is HERE and you can check it if you would like :)


I made this card for my daughter's 5 birthday, last March, and I don´t know if it´s because of the love I put when I was doing it or just because it's really good, this is my favorite one :)

EDITED: I won this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just wonderful, I love the layering and the colours, the image is gorgeous and I love your colouring. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super what a wonderful card. Mmm I love the cards I give to my boys too as they are made with even more love than usual.Thanks for playing on MAWTT, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card I can see why its your favourite. The colours and the colouring are gorgeous.

    Thanks for sharing you card with us at MAWTT and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh its beautiful - a lovely image and coloured beautifully - you should be really proud if it
    Thanks for embracing my flashback challenge at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...