Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Invitación/Invite

Definitivamente no puedo entrar y publicar aquí... hoy es una excepcion y quiero aprovecharla para avisarles que puedo ver todo en blogger, pero no puedo escribir comentarios y ni pensar en hacer un blog.:(
Mis ultimas tarjetas, informaciones, otras cosas y los candies que veo por alli estan publicados en mis otros sitios:

ardillatrabajadora.multiply.com

Ya he comenzado un nuevo blog unicamente dedicado a los papeles!!! Pasa a visitarme...

papersardilla.multiply.com

Definitively I can´t come in and post in here... today is an exception and wanted to take good chance to tell you taht I can see everything at blogger but can´t write comments nor blogs. :(
My last cards, infos, other stuff and the candies I see everywhere are posted in my site:

ardillatrabajadora.multiply.com


My new site for my paper creations... come and visit me!!!!!!!!!!

papersardilla.multiply.com


Pasen a visitarme! Come to visit me! :)

2 comments:

  1. I can leave a comment in your blog if the setup is not only for blogger users, but for anonymous too.

    Thanks for making some changes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracias por visitarme en el otro sitio.

    www.ardillatrabajadora.multiply.com

    Alli puedes ver los retos en los que participo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...