Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Help!!!! Ayuda!!!

Since I´m in Kazkhstan I can´t connect properly to blogspot and it´s really difficult to post and participate in other blogs with comments. Normally I need to use proxies to do it possible, but, some proxies allowed me to see and do a few things and some others other kind of stuff, but still there are a few things I can´t do with them yet...
Do you know a FREE proxy that works always good and allows to use all the blogspot possibilities? Please, if you can help me in this, I'll really appreciate!!!!!!

THANK YOU! :)

Desde que estoy en Kazakhstan no me puedo conectar a blogspot como corresponde y es muy dificl publicar y participar en otros sitios comentando. Normalmente, necesito usar proxies para hacerlo posible, pero algunos me permiten ver y hacer algunas cosas, y otros algunas otras, pero hay unas cuantas cosas que no puedo hacer con los proxies todavia...
Conoces algun proxi gratuito que funcione siempre bien y permita usar todas las facilidades de blogspot? Por favor, si me puedes ayudar con esto, estaré muy agradecida!!!!!!

GRACIAS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...